Sunday, February 2, 2014

A New Year! But the same blog.

Welp, February has come, which means my life will hopefully become more exciting. Not that January wasn’t a blasty-blast, but it kind-of had a post-Christmas/ post-Kansas lag.

Wait! That’s not true, we got a snow day.
View from my Bedroom window at 9:30 AM  on the morning of the snow day. #WIN
We threw things at my fan until a paper airplane got stuck and slowed it down. WIND RESISTANCE. SCIENCE! 

Are you a FAN of this picture? (Joke by Keith, Picture by me)
I did some touristy things, like going to the.... I forgot the name. But this place: 

And I went to an art museum:

Look at dem famous pictures!

Oh! And someone who works in the same building as me got to have lunch with Obama. So I know all the dirty deets on him. Here you go:

1. He smells normal.

2. He chews nicotine gum.

3. He likes Hamburgers.

4. Sometimes when he talks to people he asks them what music they recommend and he puts it on a list. Then, one night a year, he downloads all of the music. Or something like that.

5. He exercises for one hour every morning.

So there you go, that’s all I got. I’m sure that was very interesting for you.

This weekend is Cara’s birthday weekend. So we are partying like it’s….. her birthday. We went to go to this place called “H street Country Club.” It’s not a country club. It’s also not a country-themed club. Very confusing. But it did have mini-golf. Which I didn't partake in. But I walked next to people as they played. So that’s something right?

Yesterday, to continue the birthday celebration we had brunch times at our house. It was quite wonderful. And then we went to a Greensky Bluegrass Concert at the 9:30 club! Whut Whut!!!
Opener

Greensky Bluegrass

The gang. Before the bands started.



 It was awesome, except that by the end my foot was completely numb from standing. Oh yea… back-story…. I’m in a stress fracture boot again.  I feel like I've spent half my adult life in a stress fracture boot. Stupid feet. But I can’t help myself, those boots just go with every outfit I have. So damn fashionable. And comfortable.  But really, I’m going a little stir crazy with my foot. And once the weather gets better I’m gonna wanna go running again. I hope it heals in time. 


Notice Cara and MirMir in the background.
Also, there is apparently a Bar called Dodge City. I looked in the window. It doesn't look anything like Dodge. They really got it wrong. But I'm sure it's hard to capture the gloriousness which is Dodge in one bar. 











Audios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment